Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Something Different

Last Thursday evening, I awoke in the middle of the night to see I was engulfed in a rainbow of spinning colors. It was breathtakingly beautiful. I don't know what it does or where it came from, but it felt peaceful, protective and non threatening.

That night just before bed I was at the women warrior's chat. One of the ladies was having a rough time and I guess that stayed with me as in my half awake state, I asked that one of these rainbow spheres be put around her. I got an image of just that as I drifted back to sleep.

I recognized the shape as something I'd seen in Kim's home so I asked her the name of it.

It's a Genesa Crystal.



Only the rainbow one around me had all the circles spinning on a central axis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home