Monday, June 27, 2005

Whoever you are, Thanks!

I remembered my first encounter with orgonite today.

I took my kids to one of those splash pads for a fun in the sun and water play day. Seeking shade, I moved back to be near the wall so I could hide under the bush for protection. That's when I saw it. A tb made with cut up pop or beer cans.

I picked it up, showed it to Jen and said, "Somebody sure has time on their hands". And then I put it back.

Never thought twice about it until the following year when I made my own tb. You guessed it. I used shredded pop cans and recognized that what I'd seen before.

To me, this is another example of when we gift, awareness grows.

Thanks to whoever woke me up!

1 Comments:

Blogger Meadow said...

Wow. I don't think I've ever had an encounter with orgonite. Some people get all the fun. :)

6/30/2005 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home