Monday, October 25, 2004

Curiosity Skins the Cat

Okay, so yesterdays pictures piqued my interest. I just had to go back today and see if I could duplicate the results.

=- Old section -=

2 orbs


all clear

=- New section -=

all clear


4 orbs

No such luck. Just a few orbs.

My conclusions are either:

a) gifting cleared the energy of the area. But would this explain why after a week there were still so many orbs in the old section and one day later they are gone? Or perhaps gifting the new section had a strong enough effect to clear all the area.

b) something energy wise was going on last night. There were people going to a church service. And let's not forget blondie who nearly ran us over at the other building.

c) perhaps there was enough moisture in the air condensing on the camera lense. I'll take pictures in the future trying to duplicate with the same weather pattern.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does it all mean? Are the orbs the same as syphes? I live in the heart of downtown Toronto, and seem to have an unusual knack for catching these orbs on my digital camera, along with ufos, spirit energy and other phenomenon. Does anyone know what these are? Is this energy 'negative' or 'positive'? I am only able to catch them at sunset and when its dark.The other night I took a picture of a few ufos over the east end of the city from my highrise..and a whole bunch of orbs appeared..too many to tell until I enlarge to an 8 by 10 and inspect under magnifying glass!!!

1/28/2005 5:01 AM  
Blogger Mummerz said...

The orbs are not the same as sylphs. I believe these orbs are spirits. I won't pretend to be an expert but I did notice there were not so many after gifting with orgone. That's all I need to know.

1/29/2005 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home