Monday, November 08, 2004

Boy Scouts & Girl Guides

I asked Don:

What do you know of Robert Baden-Powell founder of Boy Scouts & Girl Guides?

The reason I asked is my younger girls asked to join Girl Guides this year. I agreed thinking they will learn skills, make friends and have something fun to do. However, I find the themes a bit disturbing.

They open their meetings in a circle around a toad stool and owls. Fairies, elves, gnomes, dryads, nymphs...shaking hands with your left hand, holding 3 fingers in the air.... That's the thing about gifting, you start to see the world in a whole different way.

We went to a Remembrance Day Parade on Sunday with the Girl Guides. Coincidentally it ran from the Royal Canadian Legion to the graveyard we gifted a few weeks ago. That's where the ceremony was held. In attendance was Police, Firefighters, Knights of Columbus, Boy Scouts, Cadets, Cubs, and among others, the Mayor.

The sky was whitened out so I was glad I'd brought my SP and some orgone in my purse. I got in that good feeling and muttered over and over again under my breath "Yahweh" with the intention of clearing the sky and revealing any reptilians that may be present.

As sometimes happens when I do this, I saw white streams of smoke come out of my mouth. The weather wasn't cold enough for it to be normal vapor.

The sky cleared pretty quickly, then I noticed some HAARP clouds moving in. I kept up my "prayer" and while I did notice a few people staring at me, I didn't see any other signs of reptilians.

After the ceremony we marched back to the Legion for hot dogs & soda. I overheard one parent ask another "did you see all those guys that fainted??" Ahahahaha. Wish I had! A bit later he pointed to one guy with a scraped forehead from when he fell. I recognized him as the bugle boy who was standing directly over a spot I had gifted on a previous visit there!

I caught one guy staring at me who was standing on the other side of gathering while I was blasting. I met the same man in the grocery store that evening and made a point of smiling sweetly and saying hello to him as he was in a hurry to get out. I wonder why he was in such a hurry? (Cue the innocent eyes looking upwards while whistling softly).

Funny, Kevin asked why do we have to park so far away and there are always so many more parking spots when we leave, even when we are only shopping for a few minutes? Good question. I'll be more observant of the exit next time.

So, I asked because I was debating if I should pull the girls out of Guides. I'm pretty sure most of the women and girls involved that I've met have good intentions, but the symbolism of it all bothered me. Don's reply put it all in prospective. I think it's worth sharing. We needn't be overly worried about symbolism when we are aware of higher truths. I've decided to leave them as long as they enjoy it.

------------
Don's reply:

You bet Baden-Powell was a satanic mason, Anne. Good work on the reptiles, by the way! It's fascinating that they chose the cemetery, perhaps to get some of their power back through a ceremony there. Have other parades ended up there? Even innocuous ceremonies empower the satanists/masons, especially when they're performed in power spots..

It's your call whether to pull your girls out of there. As we know, there's not a thing wrong with elementals but just because they talk about them doesn't mean the elementals favor Baden Powell

It's interesting that the elementals are mentioned in the Girl Guide context but not in the Boy Scout stuff. The Boy Scouts are more about noble savages, I think

After all, look at all the mayhem that's been done in Jesus' Name. He doesn't sponsor or condone ANY of that, I'm sure.
-----------

I've never noticed this particular graveyard until the day it 'called me' last month, so I've no way of knowing what they used it for in the past. What I do know is that it's used by masons. I also know we took the wind out of their sails by gifting there and being present for their latest ceremony couldn't have pleased them any. But the fact they still held the party there tells me more work is to be done, just to be on the safe side. A few earth pipes ought to do the trick.

Power spots. I get it! I'll keep my eyes and ears open for where these types of events are held. The Santa Clause/Christmas parades will be coming up soon. I think it would be cool if we all take note of their routes and thoroughly gift them, particularly the start and ending locations.

Can't think of a nicer gift for all the folks coming together to "share the spirit of Christmas". Let's give them enough love to last them a life time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home