Friday, May 06, 2005

Speaking of Cowards

I took my family out for dinner last night, a rare treat for us. We all got varying degrees of food poisoning, my youngest being affected the most. She was awake most of the night was miserable all day today. Thanks for the effort guys but we are all fine now. Thank goodness for collidal silver and the zapper.

It's becoming so noticable that on chat blast days some kind of catastrophe makes itself known. Or the kids will act up. Reminding them why they feel that way calms them down. They don't like to let the other side use them.

And here might be a good place to thank all you alphabet agencies for sending me your viruses in email, but I don't need them. I might not be the smartest kid on the block but even I can tell an email with an attachment of 73k is a virus. Especially when you send so many with the same thing every day.

And while we are at it, I'd like you to leave my emails alone. I used to get at least 20 a day. Now 1 or 2 is average. Have a blast on me folks. You must have needed that, lots of energy went out.

To anyone who's emailed me lately, if I haven't answered, chances are I didn't get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home