Sunday, November 21, 2004

Mega CB in 3D! - Updated

These are from the mega cb sponsored and built by Steve Baron that was launched into Lake Ontario November 1st.

=- The designing stage -=
Deciding on crystal arrangements to go into cb.






=- The creation stages -=
Note the two inch hematite and 5 inch smokey quartz.












=- Adding the copper pipes -=












=- Welding the pipes -=
Steve and Tom doing the dirty work. Note forklift was required to lift the base.





=- Mission Accomplished -=
CB complete!



=- Loaded on Trailer -=
Ready for delivery to the tugboat hired to release this mega cb to it's final resting place in Lake Ontario. Note the uninvited police cars who showed up for questioning.


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You folks ROCK! I love the page by page illustration of your CB. I am in Lake Tahoe/Reno/Carson NV area building hhgs, chembusters, & others forms of orgonite.

We have been getting hit hard by chemtrails this summer. The likes of which we have never seen before.

I am inspired to build more! Thanks for posting your pics. I needed this UP!

12/09/2004 4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would that I could. I'm poor in pocket but willing to scrounge for parts and someday, saved-up cash, buy or build a Croft CtBuster myself. I've been reading ethericwarriors.com and a lot of other sites too, for awhile now. I'm in over-clouded San Diego, California and while I don't know the who, I know there's others here who are working on the clean up process of this mess. Your accomplishment is wonderful to see. Keep up the good work! SylphLover

3/05/2007 4:53 AM  
Blogger 1221cusp said...

AWESOME!!

I have been trying to find a way to get in touch with fellow Canadians in Ontario!

I am going to make some TB's for London ONT and area.

1/15/2008 9:40 PM  
Blogger 1221cusp said...

GRRREREAT!

I live very close, down near London Ont actually.

I am going to be making some TBs for this area :)

1/15/2008 9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had a CTbuster CB on my east - looking balconey since mid-2006 and holy hand grenades and tbs all over the apt and been gifting, too since about Aug'06 when I could afford right-cheer in San Diego,CA and a Powerwand works wonders against predators and a Succor Punch is handy always. Hey, don't b2 proud, collect aluminum cans, pays almost $2 per lb. B-glad U get that;I started at $00.10 per lb! happyjim

11/30/2008 6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

911weknow com
henrymakow com
pressfortruth ca

911 was a INSIDE JOB

when will people wake up

end the fed

6/27/2011 7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

911weknow com

infowars com
henrymakow com

END THE FED

6/27/2011 7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home