Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Wish I could say otherwise but

I feel I need to make some clarifications. I did not participate in the making of this cb, just reporting it.

Steve Baron paid for and arranged this mega cb for Lake Ontario. That's no small feat. Yes, some of his friends helped him create it, but he sponsored it. His belief in the necessity to orgonize the world is unyielding. He puts his money where his mouth is. He is my inspiration when it comes to selflessness and gifting. You've not heard the half of what he has accomplished, I assure you. Humbly I tell you it is due to Steve's generosity in arming me with tb's, hhg's and earthpipes why I've been able to gift as I have.

The moment he started making this particular cb, October 30th, the sky went from white out to clear blue with not one cloud for as far as the eye could see in a matter of minutes, well over a hundred miles. I witnessed this spectacular phenomenon while running errands and knew instantly it was connected to what Steve and friends where doing, only I thought this was a sign he had completed it. I wish I had a video camera aimed at the sky while it was happening. Amazing! I was in awe at how quickly the sky cleared. By the time I got there, everything was under control. My kids and I were more in the way than a help. When I found out it had just been started when the skies cleared, I knew he was in good hands.

The day I met him he told me how he had already been gifting Lake Ontario. His gifting was instrumental in clearing the water in the beaches of Toronto and is well documented at http://www.torontobeach.ca/index.htm. When you see the e.coli numbers climbing in the charts of daily tests throughout the past summers, know that was the city's own doing. He witnessed pure unfiltered human waste being pumped back into the lake from one of their treatment centers near Steve's home. The stench was unbearable, I'll attest to that. A lesser person may have given up. Not Steve, he upped his gifting efforts. He's the true hero here of which I for one am truly grateful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home