Thursday, December 23, 2004

I Am Woman, Hear Me Roar!

I went out gifting the next afternoon and was highly disappointed. No one followed me at all. It was just drive, stop, bury or throw then drive again. Pretty boring compared to the day before. The streets were pretty much bare.

At the time I was thinking gee, what's in these tbs? Why are they not effective? These were some of the old tbs made before Steve's girlfriend Lisa got the idea to add organic fir to them.

We got a nice size chunk of small streets done, closing in the grid. Maybe that's why.... maybe it was gifted enough? Nah! I prefer to think their all a bunch of fraidy cats. Such wussies. I never played the bully before. It's rather fun! Haha feel my power! RoaR! :D

No extravagant confirmations like the day before unless you consider they sky above turned a nice blue color. It will have to do. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home